Have I mentioned that I LOVE the 24 Things Class? What a neat way to learn all these new things. I was intrigued by all the people I am now friends with on Facebook who are playing Farmville. What was this game I wondered? Consequently, I started to do some research and found out that there are three major companies including Playfish, Zynda and Crowdstar that are developing games to be played on social networking sites. Gamers can play for free, but spend money "buying things" while playing the game. The industry is growing like gangbusters. I also found out that Electronic Arts recently bought Playfish. Electronic Arts is selling at about $16.00 per share. H'mmm? Also, all these companies, including Facebook, Playfish, Linked In, etc...have tons of jobs advertised on their web sites.
Downloading the audio book software and ultimately checking out an audio book from KCPL via Overdrive was easy. I am on hold for the title I wanted to listen to. However, I was not able to get the software for the ebook to work. I am not sure what I did incorrectly, but may try again on a different computer. The next step will be to transfer to the Ipod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment