I never, never thought I would enjoy playing on-line games! Lately, I have been feeling very stressed trying to keep up with a variety of committments. I am once again astounded and happy that I am participating in 24 Things. The first free game I played was SCRABBLE from POGO. I was amazed at how intuitive the site was and how easily I could start playing. First time I got o pit myself against a computer, but I think the computer cheats! Whoever said you get away with choosing words like "MI," "LO," "MM," "EF," or "YO" and get it away with it? I did find myself relaxing and focusing on the game as I grew comfortabel with the application. I have decided On-Line Scrabble is my new stress reliever!
The other game I tried was from the Free Rice site. I chose Geography and Countries. I have to admit, the "game" or learning activity came up with several countries not in my global vocabulary. The Geography Bee was extremely easy to understand and could be a highly effective learning tool. There were many other "games" or learning excerises that were easy to understand and actually fun to do. All this for free as well, instead of paying big bucks for computer softaware like in the "olden days!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment