All of the major TV networks seemed quite easy to access to me. In seconds on any one of them, I found it easy to view the latest versions ofmy favorite shows. I was partial to FOX because I love BONES & 24. However, I didn't like having to deal with the commercials!
I found the NBC home page way too busy, too much inconsequential "stuff" on it. On the plus side, I did like access to their classic shows from a bygone era. Forget ABC, I just don't care for the shows on that channel. On the plus side, I did like how shows are organized by viewing time on ABC.
CBS was probably my favorite, mostly because all my favorite shows are on the channel.I love the idea of being able to access NCIS anytime! PBS was also easy to access. I could not really find any big differences between all the sites, other than content choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment